Thank you everyone who joined the National Defence Town Hall
At the June 10, 2016 National Defence Town Hall, participants live and online discussed:
- The main threats to Canada's security
- The Canadian Armed Forces and its role in addressing domestic, North American and international challenges
- Resource requirements to meet the Canadian Armed Forces mandate
- Whether the current size, structure and composition of the Canadian Armed Forces is right for the future
- The use of cyber technologies, space and unmanned equipment
- Supports for Canadian Armed Forces members and their families
It's not too late to have your say in Canada's Defence Policy
Watch the video replay of the National Defence Town Hall.
Then, tap below to have your say in Canada's Defence Policy by July 31, 2016.